Saab 340A 1.5.1 window reflection

Fabbi

Hello,

about the outside window reflection, in version 1.5  it was really nice and clearly visible. Since 1.5.1 I have very nice inside cockpit window reflections, before there was none. (I do not use VR)  

Now it seems like the outside window reflections is messed up, look at the side windows. The main outside cockpit windows are there but almost not visible, when flying and with a bit of luck you can see some reflections. Seems like the window is very thin.

I'm using the latest Nvidia drivers.

Anyone has the same issue ?

What can I do to fix it ?

InkedLES_Saab_340A_3_LI.jpg

InkedLES_Saab_340A_1_LI.jpg

InkedLES_Saab_340A_2_LI.jpg

InkedLES_Saab_340A_4_LI.jpg

Hello Cameron,

I was able to reproduce what I have, it seems only my side windows have this issue, when looking from the outside, inside everything looks normal.

It seems like I have some holes in my side windows.

Is this a driver / rendering issue ?

XP 11.25

Nvidia 960 GTX 4gb latest drivers

Intel 6700K 4.0 Ghz

16 Ram

LES_Saab_340A_1.png

LES_Saab_340A_2.png

LES_Saab_340A_3.png

The glass has been completely reworked from scratch.  The previous glass you described, had the green tint on it to show that it's "there".  Glass was a lot more difficult to create for other X Plane versions. 

Because of X Plane PBR rendering, I got rid of the tint, made it a more neutral color, as it is on the real aircraft, and made it completely PBR.  The way it reflects on the inside and outside is exactly the same.  I'm guessing the reason you're not seeing as much reflection on the outside is because there are a lot more objects inside to reflect, than the outside.