1.5.1 Update Observations

sirtopper

Thanks for the update, this is one of my favourite birds to fly in Xplane. I love to take off and land in VR and it works a treat for me.

With the update to 1.5.1 I have a few observations

1)      I am unable to select hundreds of feet only thousands using mouse. I have scroll wheel manipulator turned off.

2)      The elevator trim goes very nose up during approach and landing. Never this high in version 1.5?

3)      In VR the glass reflections are making it difficult to read under certain conditions, sunlight reflecting, is this something that can be turned off?

I still have the problem that my engine will not always start after loading flight. Mainly my left as this is the first one I start and the then the right would start fine. I have to reload aircraft to fix issue. This was a problem in 1.5 as well. 

Thank you so much for continued work and support on this wonderful aircraft.

1.  Not sure this should be happening.  Others were complaining that they're stuck adjusting in 100's of feet.  We'll look into it, though.

2.  Weird.  I'll take a look and a small update will come out soon if it's an issue.

3.  I can turn the reflections down.  I'll see about just uploading a new texture for this.