Flaps assign to quadrant

nechrofaust

3 hours ago, nechrofaust said:

Hello!
I Assigned condition lever as Prop  but then I assign another lever to Flaps but does not move.
How do I assign it?
thanks

Assign your joystick and hardware through the default XP11 commands and it will work fine. Go to Joystics from the menu and then look for your hardware and asign each axis and key.

It works, but I don't like it, as you can select intermediate flap positions rather than the fixed 'notches'. If would be nice if you heard a click as the flap goes into the next notch (up or down). However you tend to get multiple clicking noises and you can't be sure of the flap's position because of those clicks, there's more clicks than there is flap positions.

You end up looking at the flap handle anyway, to confirm the lever position, so I ended up going back to a toggle switch on my yoke. Flaps up/down a notch

The spare lever on my Logitech quadrant (after mapping the condition levers to one single lever), is now used for landing gear (it was the default fuel mix lever).

The bonus of using it for gear, is the I can map what was the fuel cut-off position (below zero) to toggling nose-wheel steering.

So it's gear down (the lever's zero detent position), land, get to taxi speed then pull the lever down past the detent to engage nose-wheel steering.

Edited by jumpjet