assign both condition levelers to one axes

Bungegalt

I've been searching for days try to find a solution how to assign both condition levelers to one axis, really annoying. The only solution I found is xjoymap but I cant make it work. Does anyone know how to set up xjoymap? I tried two solutions found on the net but none is working. I followed the instructions and have configure the right axis so i figure maybe something is wrong with the script?

NUMBER ONE. 

1. you need to install first a free plugin named xjoymap found on the xplane org forum

2. Create a text file “xjoymap.ini” (this will be the config file for the assignment)

3. Paste the configuration below. Your “xjoymap.ini” file should look like:

[saab CL both]

axis=31

dataref=LES/saab/CL/manip_common(float)

drl=1

drh=0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NUMBER TWO

[Saab Condition Levers]
axis=4
dataref=LES/saab/CL/manip_common(float)
drl=0.90
drh=0.50

None of this scripts are working :mellow:

Eh what!? This is my first post asking about this for what I know. Sorry if I'm annoying to you or doing something wrong.

It dont work in 1.5 to assigning both condition levelers! You can assaign leveler 1 and 2 but not connect them both to one axis. That is why I ask for solutions and was referred to ask in this forum. I try x-plane.org ;)

tnx

Edited by Bungegalt

On 8/27/2018 at 10:15 AM, Bungegalt said:

Eh what!? This is my first post asking about this for what I know. Sorry if I'm annoying to you or doing something wrong.

ummm, you previously posted (just yesterday !!!!) that you had tried this and it didn't work, see this link...

On 8/27/2018 at 10:15 AM, Bungegalt said:

It dont work in 1.5 to assigning both condition levelers! You can assaign leveler 1 and 2 but not connect them both to one axis.

What are you assigning your joystick to ????  The Saab v1.5.1 update will allow you to assign both condition levers to one axis.  See the link I referenced (above).

Edited by JGregory