blocks_off

[blocks_off 7373 First Officer] - Released

Hi All,

Please find a link to the manual & script of my first officer.... (s)he is a LUA script. Drop the LUA script into your LUA scripts folder

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/46628-blocks_off-ixeg-first-officer/

The script will help you during high workload phases of flight.

Preview Video (to supplement the manual) 

-Carl

Edited by blocks_off
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for your remarks, on the manual. You know ;-) Congratulations for your work. Looks like my speedy copilot ;-)  but having browsed your code, I see that the philosophy is not exactly the same. With your solution, you launch some flows from the menu, some other from flightdeck actions, if I am not mistaken, while I only use the menu entries for options and do more use of flight deck triggers, I think.

It's up to personnal taste ;-)

I like your well written manual.

Did you know I further developped SpeedyCopilot for the Airbus 320 ? ;-) It's just released !

Edited by XPJavelin

Thanks for taking the time to review my script :) As you say we have a different taste on what we wanted to achieve - it's fantastic that we were able to do so in the IXEG.

Yes I have seen you were releasing for the A320 - well done. I have another planned in the future, but not for the A320 ;)

Thanks again.

- Carl

• Upvote 1

Version 19/08/18 is released.

Whilst cycling many miles in the country I had an idea - why not get the first officer to help setting the pressurisation panel standby altitude.... and so they do now :)

- Carl