Authorization locked

lilins

Hi, i had a strange thing today, my maxx fx asked me to authorize again on my main mac, and i had an error, that say that this machine is locked and i need to contact support. I sent a mail with all information. I hope it’ll settle, but to follow this i also want to know here if someone already saw this

ah. i may have had many instance of same machine and made a mistake by eliminating it :-/ i have it only on 2 computers but they have distinct names, yet, one oh them already had 2 authorization and won't be recognized so i had to authorize it again and remove an old one authorized, but i didn't thought it would blacklist the machine, i thought it more like a remove of auth like itunes authorization on a computer. you can remove but you can add back same machine after removing. my mistake. so i just have to wait for support to answer my mail to them?

21 minutes ago, lilins said:

so it's been 4 days i sent mail to the support. no reply :-/

You have sent three e-mails in three days. Direct from the contact page it states:

"We will reply as soon as we are able and will endeavor to reply within 3 days, but usually quicker.

Please do not send multiple e-mails or this will delay our response to you!"

Regardless of that fact, I did provide you a response here.

18 minutes ago, lilins said:

so it's been 4 days i sent mail to the support. no reply :-/

The message earlier in the thread is a reply.

It may not be the reply you like or wanted.

Earlier iterations of the DRM were utterly plagued by large numbers of users sharing our products in any way they could.

This loophole has been eliminated.

The wording throughout the DRM FREEZE process is fairly clear and blunt.

If you believe it can be made easier to understand please post feedback about where wording is unclear or how it failed you.

"Assuming it was like Apple" was your failure to properly read and understand the process.

so that mean you tell me in a good manered way i am an uterly imbecile and can't use anymore on this mac your products?

great

i understand piracy is a thing, but drm are a plague for people who pay the price. if there is no way to roll back i mean

Edited by lilins

56 minutes ago, Cameron said:

You have sent three e-mails in three days. Direct from the contact page it states:

"We will reply as soon as we are able and will endeavor to reply within 3 days, but usually quicker.

Please do not send multiple e-mails or this will delay our response to you!"

Regardless of that fact, I did provide you a response here.

it has been more than 3 days, if not i wouldn't have complain here.

seriously a drm block with no way to fall back or reset i can't understand.

First mail monday 9:22pm

Second mail was just an update to the first to give more information - if you had read it through correctly.

Third mail Friday 5 AM

So more than 72 hours between 1st and 3rd so more than 3 days

I read well thanks for pointing out my imbecility again with your condescending tone, i love it.

"We will reply as soon as we are able and will endeavor to reply within 3 days, but usually quicker."

From my point of view i only sent you initial mail and an update with - i thought - relevent additional information, pleading kindly i think.

I have never been aggressive or something else before you tried to make me understand i wa annoying. so you know what your product so good that i am so dumb to understand it, keep it. I'm fed up to have, as a customer who wasn't aggressive, this kind of relation with a customer support. You don't want to help or you just want me to understand i'm too dumb to imagine a DRM block like 10 years ago with no fallback is the normal way today great. That is not how i understood it, because all the other auth systems and drm lock things i used with multiple machine management have the way to remove a machine to re-enroll it after.

Take me for a dumb person if you want, try to make me look like an imbecile who couldn't properly use your software? Do i have to talk about the way the mac installer don't work with newer system and how it is needed to mess up with the shell script to make it work? No because i maybe so dumb to read or understand. :)

So if it is to continue insult me please stop i won't bother you anymore, i'll just FREEZE all instance of your software on my machines and juste TRASH it.

Have a good day mister.

Thanks

AH. and please delete my account from this forum. thanks

Edited by lilins

10 minutes ago, lilins said:

You don't want to help or you just want me to understand i'm too dumb to imagine a DRM block like 10 years ago with no fallback is the normal way today great. That is not how i understood it, because all the other auth systems and drm lock things i used with multiple machine management have the way to remove a machine to re-enroll it after.

Here are the relevent text's from the DRM GUI.

For selecting the machine to freeze:

"Select ONE machine to de-authorize forever:"

For confirming YOUR action:

"De-auth and freeze this machine forever:"

Additionally, to ensure that you actually read the text above, you are required to read this sentence:

"Please type FREEZE to agree.."

.. You clearly read the words on screen. You ignored the consequence. This is not in the fine print of a EULA you scrolled past - like every other major service -.

Please explain how the process could be clearer.

You chose to ignore the information presented.

1 hour ago, lilins said:

So more than 72 hours between 1st and 3rd so more than 3 days

Wrong. There was less than 24 hours between e-mail #2 and #3, and just a little over 24 hours between e-mail #1 and #2. As I stated before, you sent three e-mails in three days. The text is quite clear, again, in saying "Please do not send multiple e-mails or this will delay our response to you!"

1 hour ago, lilins said:

I have never been aggressive or something else before you tried to make me understand i wa annoying.

Those are your own words. No one has said the words "annoying" or even "imbecile". You are making this up yourself.

You have now been asked multiple times by Ben on which part of the words you did not understand. Each time you have come back with aggressive comments instead of feedback.

That's the bottom line.