IXEG 737-300 Bell NOISE

Ernest Magawa

I have a BUG or an issue with IXEG 737-300. Upon starting battery loud bell noise started ringing. The noise increases when I am on outside view. I tried googling the problem but I never found the solution. As a result the plane don't taxi fast (very slow motion) even on full throttle. Upon taking off the plane crashes before reaching 10,000 feet. Please, I need help in resolving this issue .

Thank you.

Name of product(s) - Put N/A for none: IXEG 737 Classic

Edited by Morten

I never heard of this problem before - the only "bell" that we have on the 737 is the fire warning bell - if you have random failures on, it could be the case that your engine is burning.

A reload of the aircraft should stop that problem, though. If this happens ALL the time, something else is wrong - possibly another plugin interfering?

To really see what is going on, we would have to see a video of the flight, so we can see the steps you do, listen to the sound, and hopefully find out that way what is wrong.

Thanks, Jan

Not sure if it may be anyhow connected (in XP world everything is possible), but for sure you can hear loud bell sound if when you use AutoGate plugin, when the plane disconnects from the gate. I'm not sure what triggers that, maybe parkbrake off.

Does it happen on any airport? Can you try to disable AutoGate or try airport which does not have it?

Thanks ramrod for your input. I will try to disable Auto Gate or try airport that doesn't have one and see what will happen. Also I am on the process for recording a video of the flight like what Litjan said.

The problem I having is this: I load the Aircraft at a gate on an Airport. Everything load fine, and I load the GoundHandling plugin just fine as well. When I turn the Battery ON and close the cover, the bell started ringing very loud especially when on outside view. Moreover, I carry on with the procedures of prepping the plane until taxing to the runaway. That when the second issue arise. The plane doesn't move with a required speed (very, very slow Speed OR sometimes doesn't move at all.) When I finally managed to take OFF, the third problem occurs, the plane crashes at about 3000 feet.

Now you see my dilemma. 

I will try my best to put out a video so you can see what, if any, I am doing wrong, or if there is a solution this these issues, especially the bell ringing!

Thank you guy for your support.