mjrhealth

Gizmo Crash Xplane 11

When registering The aerobask 550 i get these errors, it seems it is a Gizmo 64 issue see attached XPLANE Log. Only happens when I register this plane. I have informed them of teh issues.  I didnt get the Gizmo log since i wasnt aware it had one, and issue went away once plane was registered.

Thanks

875206715_Aerobaskissue.thumb.JPG.af8a0bc8b239a3b6292cc8ec3f72de7a.JPG

LogAerobasgizmoerror.txt

GizmoLog.txt

4 hours ago, mjrhealth said:

When registering The aerobask 550 i get these errors, it seems it is a Gizmo 64 issue see attached XPLANE Log. Only happens when I register this plane. I have informed them of teh issues.  I didnt get the Gizmo log since i wasnt aware it had one, and issue went away once plane was registered.

Thanks

875206715_Aerobaskissue.thumb.JPG.af8a0bc8b239a3b6292cc8ec3f72de7a.JPG

LogAerobasgizmoerror.txt

GizmoLog.txt

I ran some Google searches to see if this is a common issue.

It seems you're the only one to experience it.

There are many other threads about the 550 crashing for a wide varienty of reasons though.

I'll log it to the bug tracker but won't be actively investigating it unless it's a wide-spread issue.

It could be that it is only possible to reproduce on your machine.

• Downvote 1

Looking at your log, does it happen when you remove the SkunkCraftsUpdater plugin? I don't have this but bet that it's the culprit - I recently found a clash with another developer's "updater plugin" which brings XP crashing to the desktop when I load my favourite payware helicopter. Bad trend in my opinion these "updaters" in the global plugins folder...

Nah didnt even know I could use that, but it was happening before hand. Not such an issue since i wont be doing to many reinstalls.