Sign in to follow this  
Tompolth

MU2 1.9 crash to desktop after one hour

Hi, 

I've testing the MU2 v1.9 for several hours flying in different locations and configurations (IVAO, Pilot2ATC, offline, etc), and as soon as the flight time is greater than an hour (more or less) the Xplane crashes to desktop without any kind of warning. Any messages in the log.txt, nothing. At first I thought that was to do with some plugin or similar but this is something that only happens with the MU2 and always after flying more than 30 or 40 minutes. 

Has anyone experimented anything like this? I love this plane but it is very annoying to loose the flight 

Best 

Tomás

12 minutes ago, Tompolth said:

Hi, 

I've testing the MU2 v1.9 for several hours flying in different locations and configurations (IVAO, Pilot2ATC, offline, etc), and as soon as the flight time is greater than an hour (more or less) the Xplane crashes to desktop without any kind of warning. Any messages in the log.txt, nothing. At first I thought that was to do with some plugin or similar but this is something that only happens with the MU2 and always after flying more than 30 or 40 minutes. 

Has anyone experimented anything like this? I love this plane but it is very annoying to loose the flight 

Best 

Tomás

Do you have xEnviro installed? If yes, that's the problem. The xE team is aware of it.

If not, post Log.txt and GizmoLog.txt so we can investigate.

Edited by Ben Russell
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Tompolth said:

Yes, I have it. I will try to flight without XE 

Thanks a lot for your quick response, Ben.

You're welcome.

Here's a link to the xE team forum post.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/149092-xe-and-gizmo/&tab=comments#comment-1428322

We'd fix the issue if it was on our side of the fence.

The xE team seems satisfied that it's their own issue to deal with.

Link provided for clarity.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Downvote 2

For the Xenviro team the problem is always in the others, when it is not the fault of an addon it is Laminar's fault.