Another Dataref Enquiry

BW901

I'm having great fun (and more than a share of frustration !) building networked panels for the IXEG using Air Manager. I've focused first on most used functionality. My centre (engine instruments) panel is running nicely and I'm working now on the overhead, and to customise flight instruments to better match the 733.  To add to some other posts there are a few holes in the data availability I can't plug either directly or with a workaround.

Plan A is to use shared cockpit software to display the EADI and EHSI. Plan B is a clockwork Southwest-style cockpit.  I've seen past comment in the forum about a dataref for the Flight Director bars - has that been progressed at all?

Also search as I might with the dataref tool I can't find anything covering Thrust Modes and Yaw Damper, are they available?

Thanks again IXEG team. I've been tempted away temporarily a couple of times by other younger birds, but keep coming back to the good-old Classic.

Cheers

Jon

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Just tagging onto this older post to see if there are any updates to BW901's request for flight director bar datarefs.  I am in the same boat with Air Manager building an ADI.  I have managed to get just about everything together and working except for the command bars.  I can turn them on using ixeg datarefs for turning on and off the FD,  but I cannot get them to function in Air Manager with the x-plane datarefs such as sim/cockpit2/autopilot/flight_director_pitch_deg.  I've tried every x-plane data ref for FD pitch and roll with no luck.  The dataref tool is only showing me the x-plane datarefs for pitch and roll.  Any help would be appreciated as I try to build a home cockpit for this wonderful aircraft.

Cheers

Chris