Throttle not responding to user input

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I also bought this beautiful plane, but unfortunately I have to say that even the trottle does not work with the latest version of XPUIPC. I tried to validate my license several times. Does not work. Do you have any other suggestions that you have not read on these pages? Thank you for your response.

For info:

alivasp@libero.it

Enzo Ramaglia

• 4 months later...

Oh, we couldn´t fix many bugs in our own aircraft in many years! :lol: So it is even less likely that we fix someone else´s software first.

Sorry, I don´t even have XPUIPC, but as far as I know our throttle works fine in a default X-Plane installation, so I would assume that the problem lies with XPUIPC.

If they find out that the problem is on our side and can provide us with the technical details on why that is, we can certainly look into fixing that. But the current credo is that if something works with default X-Plane, but doesn´t work with a third party program...then that third party program is the problem.

Cheers, Jan