piko111647

Terra Maxx will not download

Aloha Cameron

I still cannot download Terra Maxx, as you know i have been trying for over 2 weeks.

If you have a work around to this problem or a DVD that would be nice, Otherwise i have no option but to request a refund of my money.

Mahalo, Piko

Aloha Cameron
I still cannot download Terra Maxx, as you know i have been trying for over 2 weeks.
If you have a work around to this problem or a DVD that would be nice, Otherwise i have no option but to request a refund of my money.
Mahalo, Piko

My answer from prior still stands. I am in the process of creating a revised installer to hopefully work around this. Hopefully I'll have it done sometime this weekend!

14 hours ago, Cameron said:

My answer from prior still stands. I am in the process of creating a revised installer to hopefully work around this. Hopefully I'll have it done sometime this weekend!

Aloha,

Thank you so much i cannot wait to fly with seasons. It will be a great enhancement to X Plane 11

Piko

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:56 PM, piko111647 said:

Aloha Cameron

Mahalo, Piko

Aloha Cameron,

Just checking to see if you have made progress on the download?

Mahalo, Piko

Getting closer, but this is a big project to break in chunks. I'll be sure to contact you as soon as it's done and re uploaded to the server.