Saab 340A 1.5 Crash

jomardi

6 minutes ago, Ben Russell said:

Yes, of course, this is my problem. I need waiting until they will release 1.10 That means months. I have just donate  x-aviation.com

I have no more questions BB. I know just one, I play without any problem wit other add - ons. problem started with this Aircraft.

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, jomardi said:

Yes, of course, this is my problem. I need waiting until they will release 1.10 That means months. I have just donate  x-aviation.com

I have no more questions BB. I know just one, I play without any problem wit other add - ons. problem started with this Aircraft.

Or you could argue that you donate to xEnviro because the bug is their problem.

There is literally not a single thing I can do about it.

They have admitted they're on track to a fix and have discovered that it is their problem.

What would you have me do? Ask them for source code to their product?

Your attitude is laughable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

laughable is your answers to customers ! Are you asking source code for IXEG 737 (?) no then  Why is playable IXEG 737, and other add-ons ?! you must ask yourself this question, not me. I Am sure, that update need the Saab 340A.

Stop being stupid.

There is no update needed for the Saab for this. Ben already showed you a topic on xEnviro where the creators of that add on have stated they have found why xEnviro is crashing like this and they will be issuing an update.

This problem also occurs for many people in the IXEG aircraft. Consider yourself lucky if it's not happening to you.

4 hours ago, jomardi said:

laughable is your answers to customers ! Are you asking source code for IXEG 737 (?) no then  Why is playable IXEG 737, and other add-ons ?! you must ask yourself this question, not me. I Am sure, that update need the Saab 340A.

And you may be the reason why so many give up developing, simply cant put up with " some " customers who think teh world owes them everything. I guess this topic is about to be locked. Thank goodness.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, jomardi said:

I see, that here a certain sect has gathered.

The. Author. Of. xEnviro. Has. Traced. This. Bug.

It. Is.. A. Problem.With. xEnviro.

This is not up for debate.

The technical work has been done. We assisted where possible.

The cause has been found. It's. not. my. problem.

Factual reality. Please join it.

• Downvote 1

On 6/15/2018 at 10:55 AM, Goran_M said:

It's enough@jomardi...

It's enough from the first your posts. As You can see, I have stopped give you questions, days ago. ...But you and Ben Russell continue to repeat all the same, what was said first of the day, are you provoke me ? In my opinion it's better to close this topic. Next time, I will know, that purchased your goods, may not work, and that's normal, and not ask questions. And if ask questions, developers will start to "downvote" me, also fanboys will trolling, and blame me for trolling.

p.s. Andrey (from xEnviro) has noticed to himself add-on, that will not work, with some add-ons... I would advise doing the same for Saab 340 at least until the correction of the add-on, which can last for months.

• Downvote 2

It has been said many times.  You asked the questions, and you were responded to, in a courteous manner, by both Cameron and Ben.  That's when you continued to insist that the problem is with the Saab.

I don't really know how many different ways you want us to say it.  The problem is not in the Saab.  There is, literally, nothing to fix.  The problem has been acknowledged by Andrey, and he, himself has admitted the problem is not in the Saab, but in XEnviro.  You're asking us to fix a problem in the Saab that doesn't exist.  I don't care how much you convince yourself there is a problem in the Saab, you are simply...wrong.

Lastly, claiming our products don't work as intended is a fast track to nowhere.  I'm asking you, respectfully, to not make such remarks.    

Edited by Goran_M
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jomardi said:

It's enough from the first your posts. As You can see, I have stopped give you questions, days ago. ...But you and Ben Russell continue to repeat all the same, what was said first of the day, are you provoke me ? In my opinion it's better to close this topic. Next time, I will know, that purchased your goods, may not work, and that's normal, and not ask questions. And if ask questions, developers will start to "downvote" me, also fanboys will trolling, and blame me for trolling.

p.s. Andrey (from xEnviro) has noticed to himself add-on, that will not work, with some add-ons... I would advise doing the same for Saab 340 at least until the correction of the add-on, which can last for months.

So:

1. Andrey has already put a warning label on his software stating that his plugin might not work with some addons.

2. Andrey has admitted that the problem with the Saab/IXEG/Gizmo is his/x-plane's problem and that he is working on a fix.

3. We should put a warning label on our products just to make you happy?

Go find something else to do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/16/2018 at 2:49 PM, Ben Russell said:

1. Andrey has already put a warning label on his software stating that his plugin might not work with some addons.

Yes, I said same lol and not listing there your products,  just another weather add-ons.  I wrote, that you too must warn people that will not work with the some add-ons for example xEnviro.

On 6/16/2018 at 2:49 PM, Ben Russell said:

3. We should put a warning label on our products just to make you happy?

Do not worry about my happiness, think for those to whom you can give.

You all understand well, what I wrote, but still you continue to trolling.

Now, you have chance make your lovely job on this forum > "DownVoting" :D

BTW, I found out in other forums, that as you see yourself here, this is the norm for you. No one was surprised when I told...

You are hanging on by a very thin thread.  

I strongly suggest you adjust your attitude. 

Even if it is not the answer you are looking for, your question has been answered several times.  We will not be making any statements about what software the Saab is or is not compatible with.  To expect us to make such statements means we will need copies of every single add on in the community.  And to expect something remotely close to this is unreasonable.

37 minutes ago, jomardi said:

Yes, I said same lol and not listing there your products,  just another weather add-ons.  I wrote, that you too must warn people that will not work with the some add-ons for example xEnviro.

Do not worry about my happiness, think for those to whom you can give.

You all understand well, what I wrote, but still you continue to trolling.

Now, you have chance make your lovely job on this forum > "DownVoting" :D

BTW, I found out in other forums, that as you see yourself here, this is the norm for you. No one was surprised when I told...

troll.jpg?w=816

• Downvote 1

To the LES team members on this thread. Your answer(s) worked for me, so I won't get xEnviro until you post the issue has been resolved. My recommendation: Post a pinned item labeled "Issues between xEnviro and LES Saab 340A" or similar wording, explain what you've explained here, and state you will post again whenever the issue is resolved. Then, get rid of this thread so the community doesn't have to wade through all this. When resolved, simply post the date/time of the resolution into that pinned thread and how people should proceed if they own xEnviro. Just a thought...

BTW, while this Saab 340A has been a lot harder to learn than the one I flew in FSX, I love it, and kinda like that it hasn't been so easy. Perverse, I know! ;-)

Edited by DavidV935
clarification