GNS530 not working.

Holvarn

This issue has been reported in the past.  After looking into it,  the bug is "windows only" and I could not recreate it because I develop on a Mac.  I have made some changes to the scripts that resolve this issue, which will be available in the next update.

I just purchased the plane today. When I turned on the avion's the GPS did not power up. Every other XP AC does. So I was stumped, till I searched and found a forum here which states that you have to actually turn the knob with the C on it to manually turn it on. Then click ENT after it warms up. I run WIN 10. So hopefully your just not rotating the knob too. 

Dave

1 hour ago, Chase911 said:

I just purchased the plane today. When I turned on the avion's the GPS did not power up. Every other XP AC does. So I was stumped, till I searched and found a forum here which states that you have to actually turn the knob with the C on it to manually turn it on. Then click ENT after it warms up. I run WIN 10. So hopefully your just not rotating the knob too. 

Dave

We appreciate your input, but, the error that @Holvarn reported would not have happened if he didn't rotate the knob.

• 4 weeks later...
So, any news on fixing not working GNS530? Its kinda frustraiting that I cant use it. 

Huh? [mention=213]jgregory[/mention] already answered that in the second post. There's no news on fixing something already fixed for the next update.

Closing this topic to ensure people understand this as the last message. It does not seem to affect every user.