Saab 340 - can't get it to work

toelg

Hi all,

yesterday I have purchased the Saab 340 for XP11, but I can't get it to work . All doors are open at the airplane, and I don't have the "Gizmo"--menu at my screen. Seems there is something wrong with "Gizmo", so I have attached my GizmoLog--file, may be it can help to find the bug.

Thanks in advance,

Dietmar

GizmoLog.txt

The issue that you are reporting usually indicates that the scripts are not loading.  There is nothing in the log files that indicate why.  You do have several plugins and there may be a conflict.  As a test I recommend that you remove all third-party plugins except Gizmo and try to load the Saab.  Let us know your results.  If you have any problems please post new GizmoLog and Log files from that session.  

I have made no changes at the acf or any other file of the aircraft - it's really strange, I also own the IXEG 737 Classic from x-Aviation (as I know, it also uses "Gizmo") without any problem. I have attached now the remaining files of my XP11 plugins-folder. May be You can have a look on that - no other idea.

plugins.zip

Take it back to an earlier step.  Leave those plgins out of the plugins folder, and then reinstall the Saab.  Then try.  You actually removed the Gizmo plugins folder.  Don't replace it yet.  Just do a clean install of the Saab, after removing all traces of it in the aircraft/X-Aviation folder.  

Did as You said. I have removed all my plugins again (including "Gizmo64.plugin") and have reinstalled the Saab 340. But the same behavior : All doors are open, no Gizmo-menu for the Saab 340 at the right screen and just noticed : no sound.

May be there is a conflict at licensing. After loading the the Saab 340 there is an information :

X-Aviation Licensing update

Next License check : 6 Days 1 Products

1. Boeing 737-300

There is nothing to see about the Saab 340.

47 minutes ago, toelg said:

Did as You said. I have removed all my plugins again (including "Gizmo64.plugin") and have reinstalled the Saab 340. But the same behavior : All doors are open, no Gizmo-menu for the Saab 340 at the right screen and just noticed : no sound.

May be there is a conflict at licensing. After loading the the Saab 340 there is an information :

X-Aviation Licensing update

Next License check : 6 Days 1 Products

1. Boeing 737-300

There is nothing to see about the Saab 340.

Did you click this button? (Marked in yellow..)

update button.PNG

• Downvote 1

Oh yeah, that was the solution ! Sorry, didn't notice, that I have to do that. And did not think that would be so easy. However. seems to work well now. :)

Now loooking forward, to fly this bird, thanks for Your kind help !

Best Regards !

Dietmar

1 hour ago, toelg said:

Oh yeah, that was the solution ! Sorry, didn't notice, that I have to do that. And did not think that would be so easy. However. seems to work well now. :)

Now loooking forward, to fly this bird, thanks for Your kind help !

Best Regards !

Dietmar

Glad we got a result!

I'll make a note to "offer an update check if a new unlicensed product is detected" for a future release...

• Downvote 1