Barometer reading not changing

Paul_Blythe

Hi, not long purchased the Saab 340A v1.5.

Using XP11.20r4 (main branch), I'm getting an issue where the Baro reading on the Altimeter doesn't change as you adjust the Baro setting. The Altimeter(s) work fine, and the altitude reading changes as the Baro is adjusted. Just the Barometer numerical reading never changes.

There aren't any error messages on loading the aircraft, and everything on the side bar looks to work as intended.

GizmoLog.txt included.

GizmoLog.txt

Was using VR to start with, then moved back to using the monitor so I could better learn the aircraft. I understand that the 340A isn't yet ready for VR. I have joystick buttons bound for adjusting the Baro setting , plus I've tried adjusting using the Baro knob on the altimeter (with the mouse)... Adjustments affect the altimeter reading as normal, but the barometer reading stays the same.

To compensate for the Barometer readout not changing, I've been opening the XP11 map and matching the aircraft's altitude to it's altitude on the map. 

Edited by Paul_Blythe

Have only tried the scroll wheel, which didn't work. In the user preferences Gizmo, the 'Use scroll wheel manipulator' is checked. Predominantly been using control buttons, which are bound to Baro adjustment up a bit & down a bit commands.

Will try the click and drag method, and let you know if that works correctly.

Tried using click and drag in the VC ... it works :D

Looks like all the XP11 key bindings for changing the Barometer setting are applied in a different way to when using 'click and drag' with the mouse. 

So, using the key-bindings looks to be only changing the Altimeters read out, not the Barometer directly... If i set the aircraft's indicated altitude using the bound buttons, then use click & drag. Moving the Baro reading by 1 increment (or more), the Altimeter rapidly changes back to the reading set with the mouse.

Does the 340A have custom key-bindings for the Barometer? Have looked, but didn't notice any.