GNS530

amas

Please explain in more detail what you mean buy "failure to activate", and/or provide screenshots/video showing the problem.

You do have a significant number of plugins installed, some of which are known to cause issues.  As a test, you should remove all plugins (except Gizmo) and see if the problem persists.

14 hours ago, JGregory said:

Please explain in more detail what you mean buy "failure to activate", and/or provide screenshots/video showing the problem.

You do have a significant number of plugins installed, some of which are known to cause issues.  As a test, you should remove all plugins (except Gizmo) and see if the problem persists.

I'm sorry sir but neither with all the plugins except Gizmo taken can not work. The heading is continuously activated sounds are triggered. Generally it seems to be problematic in its operation. It is troubled by the large number of queries in general for all systems. I'm afraid that I failed on the market. What is the claim that I read on the site that fixes the problems in version 1.51 but you do not know when to circle. take the product. Correct it first.

1 hour ago, amas said:

I'm sorry sir but neither with all the plugins except Gizmo taken can not work. The heading is continuously activated sounds are triggered. Generally it seems to be problematic in its operation. It is troubled by the large number of queries in general for all systems. I'm afraid that I failed on the market. What is the claim that I read on the site that fixes the problems in version 1.51 but you do not know when to circle. take the product. Correct it first.

Huh?  I'm sorry but you are going to have to do a much better job of clearly explaining the problem.  What you have written above is not understandable at all.

2 hours ago, JGregory said:

Huh?  I'm sorry but you are going to have to do a much better job of clearly explaining the problem.  What you have written above is not understandable at all.

You play with the words. What do not you understand? 1) GNS530.2 does not work.) Heading is continually on. Tens of reports on your official site about SAAB 340A problems. The reason is not triggered refers to the last line of Gismolog.txt Creative ambiguity? you have to answer me every time in the same words that I do not correctly describe the problem. That is, I get video and send you. However, I am preparing a complaint to the competent authority about the problem of the product you are selling.

9 minutes ago, amas said:
You play with the words. What do not you understand? 1) GNS530.2 does not work.) Heading is continually on. Tens of reports on your official site about SAAB 340A problems. The reason is not triggered refers to the last line of Gismolog.txt Creative ambiguity? you have to answer me every time in the same words that I do not correctly describe the problem. That is, I get video and send you. However, I am preparing a complaint to the competent authority about the problem of the product you are selling.

Your English is not clear. It's words that don't provide much description, and likely words you don't really mean to use. We can't really understand what you're saying.

I suggest you find someone to help you write the issues you're experiencing in better English so we can understand what it is you're saying.