Flashing engine emblems and eyebrow windows on outside view

t4murphy

On external model I am seeing the engine warning signs or labels floating as I pan around. Also appears the eyebrow windows are also. Other then that, great AC especially with the remote CDU now available from green arc studios.

Edited by Morten

Hi t4murphy,

this is usually due to some other 3rd party program altering "art controls", like to get certain environmental effects, changed hue, colouring, etc. It could also be due to outdated graphics drivers.

To troubleshoot, please disable all other plugins, then add them back one by one to find the conflicting one.

Thanks, Jan

3 hours ago, t4murphy said:

Shutting off wingtip vortices fixed it

Yeah, the wingtip vortices where a "borderline" feature that worked ok in XP10 but caused some headaches for some people. We considered removing the effect altogether, and might do so for a future update.

Happy you got it to work ok for you, cheers, Jan

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I have the same issue. I tried to disable all plugins, disabled vortices and updated the graphics driver. The problem is still persistent. I am running the latest X-Plane stable version on Windows 10 with an AMD Vega 64. I don't know, what else I could try to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance

11 hours ago, Pseiko said:

Hi,

I have the same issue. I tried to disable all plugins, disabled vortices and updated the graphics driver. The problem is still persistent. I am running the latest X-Plane stable version on Windows 10 with an AMD Vega 64. I don't know, what else I could try to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance

Hmm, if you are really running "vanilla" (no 3rd party except the IXEG) X-Plane 11.26 and still have that problem then I can´t give you any advice, either - except to doublecheck if you are really running without any 3rd party changes or plugins affecting your X-Plane installation. It is sometimes surprisingly hard to really remove or disable some artwork hacks.

If that is not the case, then - since you are the only customer suffering this effect - it is probably in order to start thinking about a hardware malfunction or the like...

Cheers, Jan

• Upvote 1