Sound issue in circle view mode of 737-300 Classic

shabani

Whenever I choose the circle view mode of the 737-300 in X-plane 10, I'm hearing an additional interrupting, "pulsing" type of sound. Has anyone else had this type of problem before and could possibly help me get rid of it? Is it possibly because of an HD Audio Driver which was installed in the software of my GPU 1060 GeForce?

Whenever I choose the circle view mode of the 737-300 in X-plane 10, I'm hearing an additional interrupting, "pulsing" type of sound. Has anyone else had this type of problem before and could possibly help me get rid of it? Is it possibly because of an HD Audio Driver which was installed in the software of my GPU 1060 GeForce?

I'm attaching the file to help find out what that sound is.IXEG_circle_view.zip

Hello, can someone at the support section of the IXEG 737-300 Classic let me know if my ticket "#CH2IH: IXEG sound issue" at X-Aviation" has been looked into? I have not heard from them again since May 1st. As a genuine customer, I feel I am entitled to at least an update of the progess(if any) of my ticket. Thanks in advance, Karl(shabani in the forum)

Hi shabani,

I don´t think the problem lies with x-aviation or that they can do anything about your sound problem.

We have our own IXEG custom sound engine providing the 3D-sound for our add-on and there is a chance that a combination of sound chip/hardware properties and/or other add-ons could cause your problem. At this point it is unlikely that we can fix or help you with your problem, especially since you are the only one who has reported it.

I am sorry that you have a degradation in sound quality, but we can not recreate the problem and therefore not fix it.

Cheers, Jan

Edited by Litjan