assigned throttle axes don't work

VasilisMaximos

After PC format that i have made, i have install everything. including Windows 8.1 C++ librarys, x-plane 11, and of course IXEG. Every button and axes from my setup working except the throttle axes. I have calibrate my joystick with x-plane 11 and the actual throttle axes work with all my other aircraft ecxept zibo. I have trying to uninstall and reinstall the Aircraft with the same issue. In the log.txt there is an error that says W/ACF_CONFIG: ACF Config data file for Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/B733_config.txt is not valid! i don't know if that the problem... i have also trying to re assign the throttle axes to other axes in other joystick but nothing happens. Again every other axes and button works except the throttles. I have also trying to move the throttles with F2 - F1 buttons .... nothing!! PLEASE help me!!!...

Log.txt

Edited by Morten

I looked at your log.txt and you are running more (possibly conflicting) plugins than I could count in an afternoon :P.

I would ask you to remove them (temporarily) to find out which one is the culprit. My money would be on flywithlua or FSUIPC, possibly also the python interface.

There is a boatload of warnings about "unassigend joystick axis" in your log as well, so I am not surprised that something isn´t working right...

Cheers, Jan

Just now, Litjan said:

I looked at your log.txt and you are running more (possibly conflicting) plugins than I could count in an afternoon :P.

I would ask you to remove them (temporarily) to find out which one is the culprit. My money would be on flywithlua or FSUIPC, possibly also the python interface.

There is a boatload of warnings about "unassigend joystick axis" in your log as well, so I am not surprised that something isn´t working right...

Cheers, Jan

I have already thought of it and i have tried to remove all the Plugins but nothing happened. I have spoken and with some guys in Facebook who have the same problem ...we do not find a solution.

On the other hand (just before the pc format) with same plugin in same machine + OS and with x-palne 11.11 version i had no problem. Also i need xpuic plugin in order to communicate with my VRinsight panel that i have. In FlywithLua i have only 3 basic scripts mainly for for visual reasons...... All other plugins is from scenery developers such Autogate and ground traffic. I Have also The Saab 340A that uses also Gizmo and works perfect! the only aircraft that have this problem is the IXEG. :-(

Edited by VasilisMaximos

YEAP! thanks!
the problem was the XPUIPC v.2.0.5.9 that I have download from this site.
https://german-xflight.de/forum/index.php?resources/xpuipc.4/history

I have reinstall the version 2.0.0 from this site
http://www.tosi-online.de/XPUIPC/XPUIPC.html

And the problem sorved for good this time. Thanks to @djvagelis80

Edited by VasilisMaximos
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Gentlemen,

It appears that the only time that I experience this problem; that being, a. control movement, b. visual (and audible) depiction of throttle movement with misconfig warning buzzer, c. no physical spool/throttle-up response from engines...;is when I rename the "b738_4k.acf" file to "b738.acf".  Go figure.

Respectfully