IXEG 737 and X-plane 11 Installation Issue

tcasdaddy

Capn's

Can anybody help me with this error that I am getting when I attempt installation of the IXEG 737 into the latest version of XP11. I have never had this issue before the last XP11 update.

When I try to install, I get a file incompatibility error, and the installation completely fails, and does not create any aircraft files. Just the x-aviation folder is created.

I have attached screenshot images of the errors that are displayed.

System: Intel I7-8700k 3.7/4.7Ghz, 32Gb DDR4 Ram, GeForce GTX 1080ti, Win10 Pro.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you !

Cheers

IXEG Error Capture 2.JPG

IXEG Error Capture 1.JPG

Capn's

Can anybody help me with this error that I am getting when I attempt installation of the IXEG 737 into the latest version of XP11. I have never had this issue before the last XP11 update.

When I try to install, I get a file incompatibility error, and the installation completely fails, and does not create any aircraft files. Just the x-aviation folder is created.

I have attached screenshot images of the errors that are displayed.

System: Intel I7-8700k 3.7/4.7Ghz, 32Gb DDR4 Ram, GeForce GTX 1080ti, Win10 Pro.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you !

Cheers

IXEG Error Capture 2.JPG

IXEG Error Capture 1.JPG

Hi there!

Typically that mismatch error will occur when you have used an installer that is older than the current. Are you sure you're up to date on the installer?

1 hour ago, Cameron said:

Hi there!

Typically that mismatch error will occur when you have used an installer that is older than the current. Are you sure you're up to date on the installer?

Hello Cameron,

Thanks for your prompt input.

Although, I'm not quite sure I understand, which installer - XP11 or X-Aviation IXEG 737 ?

Thank you

Paul Gantz