N1 logic startup

ChrisU85

I found an important Bug on the 737 Startup procedure, the N1 are to slow on Startup must be on N2 @25% - 27%   N1 between 2,9%-3,1% .

and the enigne start Switch to fast to off  normaly @14-15% N1  . 

hope this help 

best regards

155284374.jpg

Edited by Morten

No, it doesn´t help. :lol:

The startup sequence was modeled according to videos I made of the real 737 starting up and things like starter cutout are modeled according to the real manuals (it does not depend on N1, but on N2).

Also note that the exact start sequence depends on many factors like when you move the engine start levers to run, ambient pressure, and temperature,  APU start pressure, engine age, etc.

No two engine starts really are the same, so even posting a video would not prove anything.

I am pretty happy with the way we portray it and I don´t see us changing anything about it.

Cheers, Jan

• Upvote 1

Ok when you say everithing works ok i only spend time on a 737-600NG Full Motion Simulator 20-30h )  i can not say what a 737  do in real life... It was 26 Years ago as a Passenger on the JumpSeat with the B733 D-ABWB Condor ....  EDDM-LEPA  and it was my first Flight .... 

since this i have a Love :wub: 737

Thank you @Litjan

best regards

Edited by Chris737
  • Upvote 1

Just an FYI for you Chris737, in the real plane, the starter cutoff switch is controlled by a relay in the N2 gauge which activates at 46% N2.   I have real gauges in my sim and i have found no problems with realistic engine starts. I have the exact gauges you show in the above video. ;)

Rob

• Upvote 3