Saab 1.5 I cannot get the altitude button or the heading button to work

drh

I love this plane..but the 1.5 version for XPlane  I have no control over the Heading  nob or the Altitude nob?

I am Using:

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015

4 GHz Intel Core i7

32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB

macOS 10.13.4

Xplane 11.11. (64 bit)

X55 Saitek Pro Rhino Stick
X55 Saitek Rhino Throttle

3 hours ago, flipflop101 said:

mine is the same see new plane snags on main page

Ummm... that other post you made says NOTHING about the heading or altitude dials, which is the subject of this thread.  Please try to stay on subject.  In addition, I stated (above) that when someone has problems they should attach their log files, but you didn't do that.  We are happy to help but please don't make it harder on us than it has to be.

ok I will attach a log text. However.. normally when a cursor moves over a nob or a switch that works.. you can either click on it..click and drag..scroll..and the cursor usually changes it shape.  Now, for example, if you hold the cursor on the windshield..it does not change.. and if you scroll or click nothing happens. In the New Sabb when I try to change the altitude to set it for the autopilot there is NO change in the cursor..no scroll..no click, no click and drag. Nada..nothing. The same goes for the Heading nob.

Today I read somewhere on here others were having that problem. One genius said to load another plane and set the altitude on that plane then exit xplane and open a new flight with the new Sabb and there is your altitude set for the climb. Clever but it does not solve the problem with the nob or the heading nob not functioning.

Log text to follow asap.

I installed  the New Saab into my copy of XPlane 11with no other aircraft or plug-ins or custom scenery to get your log txt.

Everything was fine..everything worked!

So I copied the Saab and placed it in my normal Xplane 11..with all the plug ins and other planes.. It works fine.

Thanks for your help.