ixeg-737v1.2 flight idle

jaromea

prior to touch down (retard) I manualy moved the throttles to full off plus switches like AUTO Throttle off-- FD off -- Autopilot Off - but the throttle just moves up to 70% N1 and refuses the Landing  in as much the crash is programed.  Does that each and every time.  Last airport was EHAM Rwy 27 and the ILS Freq. 111.55/267 deg. dialed in but not present on the main display. 

Edited by Morten

Ah, you got the version with alpha floor protection *scnr* :lol:

No, seriously I can think of two possible causes for this:

• When pulling the thrust levers to idle, you potentially missed to catch the ghost levers after having disengaged A/T - this would result in the thrust staying where the ghost levers were last before disengaging autothrust
  • Your thrust lever axis could be inversed or incorrectly calibrated.

It's not a matter of the ghost throttle capture not being completed before de-selecting auto/throttle on ixeg 737 reason being that it does the same thing when using the FF757 Pro On  final the cross bar should show if the LOC intercept is correct and the Freq. for GS is correct.  Somethings else is in play.

Just wondering whether you inadvertently mapped TOGA to a button also mapped to A/T OFF or FD OFF.  Perhaps try landing manually from 200 feet without turning off A/T or FD, just the A/P.  I think (not sure) that A/T should switch off automatically just after nose wheel down, and FD can be turned off after leaving runway.  Just a thought.