Saab sliding all over the place

teofilo

Hi, just loaded a flight at KVQQ and the aircraft started sliding to the left. After I turned the right engine on the aircraft started rotating around itself like crazy.

Nothing was done on my end. This is a problem that was happening before the XP11 compatibility update.

Any fix for it? I can't start the flight because the aircraft starts sliding all over the place. I am using real world weather in XP11.

Hi, just loaded a flight at KVQQ and the aircraft started sliding to the left. After I turned the right engine on the aircraft started rotating around itself like crazy.

Nothing was done on my end. This is a problem that was happening before the XP11 compatibility update.

Any fix for it? I can't start the flight because the aircraft starts sliding all over the place. I am using real world weather in XP11.

No such problems here...have you tried isolating it? Disable hardware controls and plugins and see what the culprit is.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, WR269 said:

No such problems here...have you tried isolating it? Disable hardware controls and plugins and see what the culprit is.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Flew all day fine without it and now after a restart it happened. I restarted X-Plane again and the problem went away... strange..

I had this issue during push back today using BetterPushback.  It aircraft starting spinning in place really fast and eventually slowed down and stopped.  I thought i might have been an issue with BetterPushback or something but maybe there is a bug here somewhere.