MU-2 rolls left

N23CM

Hello,

Purchased the MU-2 the other day. I have an issue where the aircraft rolls left no matter what I do.Takeoff rolls is fine but once airborne it is almost uncontrollable. No other aircraft I have default or addon have this behavior. I have checked and changed fuel balance, trim, power setting, payload, etc. I have been simming for almost 20 years and haven't seen this type of issue before. I must be missing something...

-Tim

Could be a flaps failure due to overspeed (X-Plane function, can be turned off).

Do you have flaps assigned to an axis? Try to un-assign that axis and use buttons or keys instead for a quick test. There are cases where flaps are not retracted fully even though the flaps lever on the hardware controls is in the fully up position.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, MU-22403 said:

You're full of yourself aren't you, thanks for the help.

Actually, it was you who told the lie. I think that makes one of us full of ourselves, but it's not me. ;)

I don't think you want or need me to go into detail about how I know that unless you REALLY want me to. :)

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, MU-22403 said:

Go ahead genius

We can start with the very expired medical and lack of multi engine rating if you like, let alone MU2 type. :)

A private pilot certificate != MU2 pilot.

That picture you posted appears to be from the 90's, which conveniently coincides with your PPL certificate. Likely a school pilots uniform on. Where you live has actually always had a pretty good school for that. In the event it's not a school uniform and you somehow finagled a way to be a safety pilot (MU-2 does not require two man crew) with no multi engine rating 30 years ago, well okay. But you also said you "fly the airplane in real life", then proceeded to post a near 30 year old picture. That's not very present tense, nor does it take away from the fact you are not a certified MU-2 typed pilot.