CRS 1 Dial Problem

gpb500

Hi, there still seems to be a problem in trying to manipulate the CRS 1 dial.  Heading and CRS 2 can be manipulated by moving the mouse over the dials...with CRS 1, the mouse pointer never changes to the grab/rotate style icon.  Note this is with scroll zoom enabled and scroll manipulation disabled.  So trying to grab CRS 1, there is apparently no where it can be grabbed to manipulate.  Maybe there's a work-around or I've done something wrong.  

And dare I say this is with the 11.20b...but this is the same problem that was in the prior Saab release.

Thanks guys, beautiful plane.

-- Greg

Your log files indicate the they are not from a v1.5 install of the Saab.  Please run the installer again and then verify that the aircraft has installed correctly.  You can select the user preferences from the Gizmo side bar and the installed version will be shown at the bottom of the window.

51 minutes ago, gpb500 said:

Reinstalled a second time, many folder in my XP 11 directories indicate they were just modified.  The installer uninstalled first.  I only chose the passenger version.  Same thing, dial doesn't work and it appears, if I'm reading this correctly, I'm running 1.3?  What is the installer downloading?  Thx.

Screenshots.zip

Yes, you are loading a Saab v1.3, and that is why you're CRS dial is not working.  You need v1.5.  If you feel the installation did not run properly you should contact Cameron at X-Aviation support. 

1 hour ago, JGregory said:

If you feel the installation did not run properly you should contact Cameron at X-Aviation support. 

LOL...you told me it didn't install properly...remember?  ;)  So here's the deal.  The installer (or uninstaller) is broken.  After reading another thread where someone ran into a similar issue, a manual deletion of the XP 11 saab folder and then a reinstall using the same installer I tried twice before, has now worked.  This would be good advice for you to provide in the future...perhaps you haven't tried the installer with a prior version in-place.  I've been running 1.3 since I first installed 1.3?  I know I attempted to install both 1.4 and the hotfix.  Neither must have succeeded...not in total.  Anyhow, thanks for the prompt responses.  You guys do nice work...and I know where to look to verify I have a specific version.  Cheers!

-- Greg

Edit: Thanks to you and Goran for the update!

Edited by gpb500