Emergency light switch

birdy.dma

Thank you for your fast reply.

Starting cold and dark, then autostart.

LES/saab/emg_lights_toggle = 0 , switch is back. OK.

Then, i move my little hand up. LES/saab/emg_lights_toggle = 2 and the switch is always back. It works properly sometimes, sometimes not.

Don't spend too much time with tis one. I can live as it is, and i am may be alone with this one.

2018-03-17_17h19_10.jpg

2018-03-17_17h28_28.jpg

What you're screenshots are showing is that you have moved the manipulator to the ON position, "LES/saab/emg_lights_toggle" = 2, but the guard is in place so the switch will not move.  Note the value of the animation DataRef..."LES/saab/emg_lights_toggle_pos" is = 0.   The movement is very small, so brute force won't work :).  Try moving the switch slowly and only a very small amount.  You want to see the manipulator and animation DataRefs = 1.

3 hours ago, birdy.dma said:

Thank you.

For years my movement was too rough!

No, same issue here...but was always intermittent.  Sometimes it could be moved without moving the guard, other times you'd have to open the guard, flip to "on" and then back to "armed" then close the guard.  Haven't tried in 1.5 yet.

• 1 year later...