juank380

Activation Issue (machine ID locked)

Hello guys 

My name is Juan and Im having issues with the my machine it says its locked after I updated to the latest Saab 340, now none of my X-aviation products are locked! What can I do, I de authorized one machine and now everything is locked

Thanks for the help!

Seems to be a fair amount of sharing amongst multiple people on this account of yours. That's a no-no.

1 minute ago, juank380 said:

Well, Actually I just have 1 Machine! I don share software, really.

There's three people using your account, including you. That was not a wise answer. :)

Well its not clearly with my authorization, so I would be glad if you de-authorize the other machines please, I really dont share software, and I bought it for myself

And Im planning to buy more software, so I would like to enjoy it as much as I enjoy the current ones, if there is other people using my software I want to block them, since I did not give permission for them to use it, can you give me a hand with that?

Thank You

4 hours ago, Cameron said:

There's three people using your account, including you. That was not a wise answer. :)

well just installed the saab and I saw the machines, and well actually Juan Ruiz and Juan K machine is actually my machine I think something went wrong and I didnt understand that... so anyway to fix that??? I dont know how this hhappened but it appears like two separate machines...

The only way this can happen is if you share your account details. 

This isn't two machines generating the same ID by accident. 

This is your username and your password showing you a list of machines that you authorised. 

This is the same as failing to secure your credit card or banking details. 

The lesson here is don't share.

Your "friends" will de-auth your machine and you'll be stuck.

"Honour among thieves... "

Ok, I understand your point, but in this case what should I do, I want you to de authorize those machines so I can continue to fly my aircraft, so lets be honest is there any way around this? do I have to buy the software again?

Thanks

Nothing to say... well I guess I'm loosing my money here, I'm not a thief, you guys are making me feel like that, so please answer me if I will receive any support or not, so I can just walk on on this or what...

Really appreciate your help, if there will be any.

I will have to say that this is not a good costumer service, ignoring a costumer that is respectfully asking for support in a really uncomfortable situation is not professional at all, plus, I felt a lot of disrespect on this post, so I will start to ask for a refund, since you will not help at all guys.

I have bought a total of 5 products, 737, Saab 340, DC-3, skymaxx pro, the update to V4, and real weather connector. I want my money back for all those products, since I’m not able to use them, and although I have explained the situation you make me feel like a thieve.

I will as well start a process on my bank for a refund from you.

48 minutes ago, juank380 said:

I want my money back for all those products, since I’m not able to use them, and although I have explained the situation you make me feel like a thieve.

Sharing software is piracy. It does not matter if you bought it and shared it, or your friends bought it and shared it. It's VERY clear the sharing that was happening on your account.

49 minutes ago, juank380 said:

I will as well start a process on my bank for a refund from you.

This will not result in a refund for you. The way a chargeback works is your bank MIGHT issue you a temporary amount of funds, but they will then come to us and ask for our version of the story. We will simply show them the proof of the sharing that is indisputable to what has happened here. Should they find that you are abusing the card in question, they may cancel your card, as this kind of abuse is against your Terms and Conditions. Lying about the situation will not work in your favor, so do this at your own risk.

Finally I receive an answer! It’s amazing that I have to put this on these words to finally receive a reply! I’m not lying and, would I be coming for support if I screw it up by doing this? That would be a little bad, if I’m saying this and I’m asking for this is because this was done without my authorisation! 

So let’s try this again can you de authorize the machines and authorize only mine? Or just lost my money? Because then I’ll go for the shot

Lets try this the good way, will I have my products that I paid for? and no more problems with me? I’m getting really frustrated with this problem. And let’s say that I’m not really happy with this costumer support

44 minutes ago, juank380 said:

I’m getting really frustrated with this problem. And let’s say that I’m not really happy with this costumer support

And we're not happy with you sharing the product. That's the end of this discussion.

Going forward you need to think before you do. Not only were the locations of activations different than your own home, but the name of the computers were associated to the people that activated them. This could not have been any more blatant.

44 minutes ago, juank380 said:

Finally I receive an answer!

You had already received an answer. Then you kept pushing for some more answers, but it was pretty clear from the get-go that we have zero tolerance for this stuff.

The account is suspended for sharing.