Can't get First Officer view in VC?

Amirello

Hi Amirello,

so far we have not started to adapt our model to the new VR possibilities in X-Plane. VR is not even in beta yet, we will start adapting the model once VR is final.

I am not sure what is needed to move the default view in VR to the First Officer - it can be done for sure, as one can see on the default aircraft in X-Plane :).

I think for now you can maybe start the plane sitting far left, then move your chair over to the right side?

Cheers, Jan

4 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hi Amirello,

so far we have not started to adapt our model to the new VR possibilities in X-Plane. VR is not even in beta yet, we will start adapting the model once VR is final.

I am not sure what is needed to move the default view in VR to the First Officer - it can be done for sure, as one can see on the default aircraft in X-Plane :).

I think for now you can maybe start the plane sitting far left, then move your chair over to the right side?

Cheers, Jan

Hi Jan,

I'm not using VR....I'm using TrackIR :) .

58 minutes ago, Amirello said:

Hi Jan,

I'm not using VR....I'm using TrackIR :) .

Oops, I missed that :blink: - sorry.

You can just move the pilots viewpoint in planemaker. Open up the 733.acf file in planemaker, go to "standard" then "viewpoint" and adjust the "lat arm pilot´s viewpoint" (change the negative number to positive).

That should work.

Cheers, Jan

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...