Some Textures are See-through (that should not be)

kaiprt

I just purchased the IXEG yesterday and I couldn't help but notice issues with the cockpit textures and stickers on the engines showing through the fuselage, I've seen this issue in multiple liveries. Is there a fix for this?

IXEG_Bug_Report.PNG

B733_1.png

B733_2.png

Edited by Morten

Hi,

yes, I can see that in your pictures. Can you make sure that you run the latest graphics-card drivers, please?

I don´t see this on my end - not sure what could be causing it. Are you using any third-party programs that could affect this (changing/enhancing textures, colouration, etc.)?

Let me know if those two suggestions helped any!

Cheers, Jan

5 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hi,

yes, I can see that in your pictures. Can you make sure that you run the latest graphics-card drivers, please?

I don´t see this on my end - not sure what could be causing it. Are you using any third-party programs that could affect this (changing/enhancing textures, colouration, etc.)?

Let me know if those two suggestions helped any!

Cheers, Jan

Hey Litjan, I discovered the issue is xEnviro. The problem went away as soon as I disabled it. No individual change in the xEnviro settings made a difference.

Currently running xEnviro 1.07, and Nvidia drivers from 1/29 (I was getting issues with most recent).

Edited by kaiprt
additional info

1 hour ago, kaiprt said:

Hey Litjan, I discovered the issue is xEnviro. The problem went away as soon as I disabled it. No individual change in the xEnviro settings made a difference.

Currently running xEnviro 1.07, and Nvidia drivers from 1/29 (I was getting issues with most recent).

Hmm, ok - at least we figured out what the conflicting add-on is. Just wish that they would both run together without problems...for what its worth I haven´t seen the "leaking decals" before, so maybe this is just of temporary nature...

Cheers, Jan

4 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Hmm, ok - at least we figured out what the conflicting add-on is. Just wish that they would both run together without problems...for what its worth I haven´t seen the "leaking decals" before, so maybe this is just of temporary nature...

Cheers, Jan

Agreed, i'm currently on the latest public steam beta, I'm going to revert back to a release candidate to see if that clears anything up.

Just fyi, xEnviro 1.07 (currently released version) has a known issue with transparency, not only with the 733, but with other models as well (particularly noticeable with aircrafts having prop discs). This issue is marked to be fixed with 1.08, whenever that will be released... (and introduces new issues :rolleyes:)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, daemotron said:

Just fyi, xEnviro 1.07 (currently released version) has a known issue with transparency, not only with the 733, but with other models as well (particularly noticeable with aircrafts having prop discs). This issue is marked to be fixed with 1.08, whenever that will be released... (and introduces new issues :rolleyes:)

Thank you daemotron, I was able to trace further, specifically to the Avanced Rendering Options plugin which manipulates xEnviro (in which way idk). I was able to resolve this when disabling the plugin.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...