Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kaiprt

Some Textures are See-through (that should not be)

Recommended Posts

I just purchased the IXEG yesterday and I couldn't help but notice issues with the cockpit textures and stickers on the engines showing through the fuselage, I've seen this issue in multiple liveries. Is there a fix for this?

IXEG_Bug_Report.PNG

B733_1.png

B733_2.png

Edited by Morten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stickers are above "West" in middle picture and the "A" in America coming from the engines. Sorry for not circling the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

yes, I can see that in your pictures. Can you make sure that you run the latest graphics-card drivers, please?

I don´t see this on my end - not sure what could be causing it. Are you using any third-party programs that could affect this (changing/enhancing textures, colouration, etc.)?

Let me know if those two suggestions helped any!

Cheers, Jan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hi,

yes, I can see that in your pictures. Can you make sure that you run the latest graphics-card drivers, please?

I don´t see this on my end - not sure what could be causing it. Are you using any third-party programs that could affect this (changing/enhancing textures, colouration, etc.)?

Let me know if those two suggestions helped any!

Cheers, Jan

 

Hey Litjan, I discovered the issue is xEnviro. The problem went away as soon as I disabled it. No individual change in the xEnviro settings made a difference.

Currently running xEnviro 1.07, and Nvidia drivers from 1/29 (I was getting issues with most recent).

Edited by kaiprt
additional info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kaiprt said:

Hey Litjan, I discovered the issue is xEnviro. The problem went away as soon as I disabled it. No individual change in the xEnviro settings made a difference.

Currently running xEnviro 1.07, and Nvidia drivers from 1/29 (I was getting issues with most recent).

Hmm, ok - at least we figured out what the conflicting add-on is. Just wish that they would both run together without problems...for what its worth I haven´t seen the "leaking decals" before, so maybe this is just of temporary nature...

Cheers, Jan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Hmm, ok - at least we figured out what the conflicting add-on is. Just wish that they would both run together without problems...for what its worth I haven´t seen the "leaking decals" before, so maybe this is just of temporary nature...

Cheers, Jan

 

Agreed, i'm currently on the latest public steam beta, I'm going to revert back to a release candidate to see if that clears anything up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just fyi, xEnviro 1.07 (currently released version) has a known issue with transparency, not only with the 733, but with other models as well (particularly noticeable with aircrafts having prop discs). This issue is marked to be fixed with 1.08, whenever that will be released... (and introduces new issues :rolleyes:)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daemotron said:

Just fyi, xEnviro 1.07 (currently released version) has a known issue with transparency, not only with the 733, but with other models as well (particularly noticeable with aircrafts having prop discs). This issue is marked to be fixed with 1.08, whenever that will be released... (and introduces new issues :rolleyes:)

Thank you daemotron, I was able to trace further, specifically to the Avanced Rendering Options plugin which manipulates xEnviro (in which way idk). I was able to resolve this when disabling the plugin.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×