Fals Trim in CRZ Mode?

Manu

Hello,

I really like flying the IXEG.

But I have a question about the trim in cruising. When I fly on FL370, I have always raised the nose of the aircraft 5 °. I presumably have an immensely high fuel mileage. (600nm 9.5 to fuel)

In the external view, the plane (the windows) is never straight, but always tilted backwards.

Flaps are all retracted, Airbrakes are retracted and I fly over the FMC. Do I have to possibly something in the FMC enter something? But my display shows CRZ mode after CLB mode. Or is it something completely different?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Manuel

FL3700.jpg

Edited by Morten

To me it looks like you are flying way too high for your weight. Look at how close the two yellow bands are to each other, and the "nominal cruise speed" is inside the "high speed buffet" band. Flying over your "optimum altitude" will increase your fuel burn.

Also note that the plane during normal cruise will pitch up about 2.5 degrees. Yours shows about 3 degrees, that is well in the ballpark and can be attributed to you not reaching your nominal cruise speed (magenta marker), probably because you are too heavy for your altitude.

If you calculate fuel burn over ground speed you will also see that you have a very strong headwind of 150kts, and a resulting GS of only 273kts. Fuel mileage will be really bad due to that.

Cheers, Jan