Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
happy

mouse click spots

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I think i must be accidentally hitting a key or something because twice now as i have been taxiing out with the 737 & the mouse stops responding to click spots i cant move or click anything in the cockpit so i have to logoff free view work fine but its the end of the flight. :(

is anyone getting the same issue or know how to stop this happening.

win 7 pro , x plane 11.20 ixeg 737 navigraph charts matt's project fly and XSquawkBox that's about it

Thanks for any help

Tim

Edited by happy

hi Tim,

havent heard of that one before - but we had some reports of users that can´t click buttons on the MCDUs after using the IXEG built-in view settings... could that be related to your issue?

Cheers, Jan

Edit: Also try upgrading to 11.20vr3, they fixed some problems with the mouse becoming unresponsive if the VR mouspointer is activated.

Edited by Litjan

Thank you for your reply Litjan

i thought i had this narrowed down to XSquawkBox i removed the folder from the plugins folder and the mouse clicks worked fine . i just updated to 11.20vr3 and replaced XSquawkBox and the mouse clicks do work ok to start with then i lose the grabby hand pointer but the click spots still work so i will be grateful for that and fly.

Thanks for the help

Tim