NO N1/ N2 LED before 15:00

fehrster

Hi there,

i don´t know if this is only on my machine, but i don´t have LED´s on the gauges before 15:00 o´clock on my flights today. i think it depends on the light, not the time, but in my case it was 15:00

In the video i accelerate the time forward and backwards to show you what i mean.

Edited by Morten

Is there nothing that can be done to workaround this, are there any other developers having the same issue? What if Laminar do not fix it? The issue has been outstanding since April last year with them, and Ben's comment suggest they will not do anything? https://developer.x-plane.com/2017/04/x-plane-11-01b1-fixing-cockpit-light-levels/

Could the gauges not work the same as the other displays which are working? Not sure if this is related but the test button does not light up the panel to the left  at all at any time of the day, however the N1/N1/TAT are time of day specific:

1.jpg

I waited a few minutes and "TO" and "27" appeared by themselves, I had set the game simulation to sunset by chance and noticed this happen. In time is 21:30 GMT & the sun is just above the horizon with the full disk visible in the evening. Engines not running.

2.jpg

Edited by Blahmeh
"Simulation" not "game" ;)