1.21 Gatekeeper Gizmo issue

rafgath

I steer clear of the betas these days and still use XP 11.11.

I don't have click-spot issue, but I do get the same XEG load-up problem: error window showing some lua issue; back of pilots head; scrambled instruments on engine panel. 
Again, it's fine if it's 1st flight  of the day ...

So for me the load-up bug remains. It has led me to reinstall  the IXEG  3 times, and always appears as 'problem solved' of course, since for testing purposes you go straight to the offending a/c and don't go off for a casual spin in say the Carenado B58/REP.  My apologies btw for the use of the term 'offending' in connection with the IXEG. Please do not bar me from the forum ;-)

Best, Gareth 

Hi Gareth,

thanks for the report - what happens if you load up the IXEG first? I mean not after re-installing, but after shutting down the simulator completely, then starting up again with the IXEG 737 selected as aircraft?

In other words, can you only fly after re-installing, or can you also fly if you don´t fly another aircraft in the same session first?

Thanks for clarifying, Jan

Hi Jan,

Indeed, no problem if the IXEG is the first a/c loaded in a given session. Only if I switch from another plane to the IXEG in the same session do I get the anomalies. To be sure, it's a minor irritation but confident you'll solve. 

In case it helps, my XP 11 / IXEG installation resides on a dedicated SSD immune from potential contamination by lesser programs ;-)  

Best, Gareth

Hi, 

Not sure whether it has been reported before. After loading the plane, I always got this error message: 

load script: ixeg.733.vortex.lua.ra1: [string "ixeg.733.vortex.lua.ra1"]: dref.getdataref() does not accept 'part numbers'

Grateful if anyone could help me sort it out. 

Thanks. 
Edward

1 hour ago, XWoody said:

Hi, 

Not sure whether it has been reported before. After loading the plane, I always got this error message: 

load script: ixeg.733.vortex.lua.ra1: [string "ixeg.733.vortex.lua.ra1"]: dref.getdataref() does not accept 'part numbers'

Grateful if anyone could help me sort it out. 

Thanks. 
Edward

It's been reported and it's being worked on.

Thanks for reporting it anyway. :)