Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.21 Update Released!

Cameron

On 22/02/2018 at 4:13 AM, Litjan said:

Yep, we are still tracing/fixing the "gizmo error after changing aircraft" problem that still appears for some users.

Cheers, Jan

Litjan I do not know if you can help? I have XPRealisticPro installed it potentiates the effects on the aircraft, I was having trouble with xeg-737-classic sinking when at 50 ft from the ground causing a violent touch, good was disabled on xeg-737 and finished this problem, but I noticed when the XPRealisticPro was enabled the vibration effect on the xeg-737 panel worked normal, if the x-11 standard aircraft were to start with motors on and then I disabled on xeg-737 to off, all the plugns were running normal, but if I put the standard x-11 aircraft to start off with engines and regardless of whether xeg-737 is started with engines on or off I realized that the XPrealisticPro plugin stopped working correctly, it's just a note.

Litjan I do not know if you can help? I have XPRealisticPro installed it potentiates the effects on the aircraft, I was having trouble with xeg-737-classic sinking when at 50 ft from the ground causing a violent touch, good was disabled on xeg-737 and finished this problem, but I noticed when the XPRealisticPro was enabled the vibration effect on the xeg-737 panel worked normal, if the x-11 standard aircraft were to start with motors on and then I disabled on xeg-737 to off, all the plugns were running normal, but if I put the standard x-11 aircraft to start off with engines and regardless of whether xeg-737 is started with engines on or off I realized that the XPrealisticPro plugin stopped working correctly, it's just a note.

You're quoting an old post from Jan. This was already fixed.

On 4/19/2018 at 3:14 AM, ArborVitae said:

Guys when xplane 11.1 arrived you’ve patched the plane fairly soon and I thank you for this, but it seems like developement for this plane is stopped and only compatibility patches are going on atm... still some of the major features are missing

What are these "major" features that are missing.  When I flew it last night it had 2 engines, a wing, an instrument panel, rudder and horizontal stab.  What else major do you want?  :)

Edited by 737NUT

5 minutes ago, Morten said:

I guess anything can be called "major" depending on who you ask :rolleyes:

those are on the to-do list

I know they are in to-do list, I’m just pointing out compatibility patches are coming fast but to-do list just stays there.

And about holds, in to-do list it says:

• Pilot entered HOLDS. While we have database-inherent holds (like at the end of a missed approach), we won´t feature the HOLD page where you could enter all sorts of HOLDS. Omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later.

does it means “complete” hold page will not be featured at all or it will but at a later date?

5 hours ago, ArborVitae said:

I know they are in to-do list, I’m just pointing out compatibility patches are coming fast but to-do list just stays there.

And about holds, in to-do list it says:

• Pilot entered HOLDS. While we have database-inherent holds (like at the end of a missed approach), we won´t feature the HOLD page where you could enter all sorts of HOLDS. Omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later.

does it means “complete” hold page will not be featured at all or it will but at a later date?

The answer to your question is in the text you quoted. Please post again if you are having trouble finding it!

Cheers, Jan

9 minutes ago, Litjan said:

The answer to your question is in the text you quoted. Please post again if you are having trouble finding it!

Cheers, Jan

Jan I’m not native, does “omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later” refers to fully functional holds page or basic pilot entered holds only?

Jan I’m not native, does “omitted due to time constraints, definitely planning to add later” refers to fully functional holds page or basic pilot entered holds only?

Fully functional. He explained it pretty clearly in the text you quoted. :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IXEG is alive and not dead.  Patience is key.   News forth coming in the near future and in the meantime, enjoy the great aircraft as it is.    VNAV tip for you users, delete any of the A or B after an altitude restriction and double check the numbers.  It works 1000% better when you do that.  Example  jenny  210/8000A   Change to 210/8000

Rob

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, frankbyte said:

I am so extremely disappointed about that project. It started very promising. Now i know why P3D-users always make fun of us...

What is so "Extremely disappointing" about this plane?  Do tell other than some eye candy in the cabin, perfect vnav,  Holds, none of which classify as extreme!

Rob

• Downvote 4