CUSTOM COMMANDS

CDNCAVOK

Hello,

I am new to X-Plane and I just purchased the IXEG 737. In the Interface Guide page there are some custom commands which I want to map to my Joystick through X-Planes Profile manager.

Is there a tutorial for this anywhere? Also there is a mention that more commands will grow over time but I do not see a pinned thread on this subject.

CUSTOM COMMANDS Our 737 Classic uses several custom commands which can be mapped to your joystick buttons however you desire.  Commands are the most common way to customize your hardware. You can access these custom commands through X-Plane's joystick setup menu.  IXEG current custom command list is shown below.  This list will grow over time.  Eventually, you can reference the most up-to-date list of available commands in the X-Pilot forums.

ixeg/733/autopilot/TOGA ixeg/733/autopilot/AP_disengage ixeg/733/autopilot/AT_switch_cycle ixeg/733/autopilot/AT_speed_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/AP_A_cmd_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/AP_B_cmd_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/FD_pilot_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/FD_copilot_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/N1_mode_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/SPEED_mode_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/CO_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/LVLCHG_mode_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/VNAV_mode_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/HDG_mode_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/LNAV_mode_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/VORLOC_mode_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/APP_mode_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/ALTHLD_mode_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/VS_mode_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/AP_A_cws_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/AP_B_cws_toggle ixeg/733/autopilot/HDG_bug_inc_90 ixeg/733/autopilot/HDG_bug_dec_90 ixeg/733/bleedair/bleedair_ovht_test_act ixeg/733/views/view_default ixeg/733/views/view_test ixeg/733/views/view_save ixeg/733/views/view_cycle ixeg/733/views/view_cycle_back ixeg/733/views/view_ ixeg/733/firewarning/fire_cargo_test_act ixeg/733/flaps/flaps_0 ixeg/733/flaps/flaps_1 ixeg/733/flaps/flaps_5 ixeg/733/flaps/flaps_10 ixeg/733/flaps/flaps_15 ixeg/733/flaps/flaps_25 ixeg/733/flaps/flaps_30 ixeg/733/flaps/flaps_40 ixeg/733/FMC/cdu1_clr ixeg/733/FMC/cdu2_clr ixeg/733/misc/pilot_check_list_bug ixeg/733/misc/copilot_check_list_bug ixeg/733/misc/egpws_test_act ixeg/733/misc/gear_release_right_act ixeg/733/misc/gear_release_left_act ixeg/733/misc/gear_release_nose_act ixeg/733/xpdr/xpdr_ident_act ixeg/733/xpdr/xpdr_test_act

Thank you!

I am assuming you are xplane 11. anyway xplane 10 is more or less the same.

1. Go to xplane settings icon, on the top right corner

2. Select the joystick or keyboard tab menu (depending you want to map a joystick button or a keyboard key)

3. Select your desired button or key and on the right side go to the ixeg/.../... tree to map the desired command (you can use scroll and +, - keys to navigate, collapse, extend the trees).

• 2 months later...