Has current major Win 10 update broken IXEG 734?

SUAS14

Greetings all, this one's for Litjan I guess. I hope! 

My PC was subjected to a ferocious Win64 update this morning. Too soon to pass judgement on that, but a few issues did appear straightaway with the IXEG B374. Btw, it has run like a Swiss watch until now.

1. the 'clockwork' engine gauges. Overlaps / duplication / distortion in VC panel
2. Not a problem but two 'zombie' pilots <grin> suddenly appeared at the controls. (Never knew it was an option).
3. all auto slide-out panels left of screen inop. 

I use a freshly installed copy of the IXEG, the latest nVidia driver for GTX 780 3Gb, 24Gb RAM, X-Plane 11.11 r1. 

Just me, or an update bug? I suspect the latter.  Either way, hopeful of a solution.  

Regards

B733_2.png

gizmo plugin is not loading, no simulation running at all. Maybe your windows update restored some firewall/defender activities and scripts got quarentined

another potential issue, windows massive update changed your machine id and licence is not working

attach your xplane log.txt file found on your xplane root folder.

Edited by mmerelles

This last Windows 10 update has been a real mess.  It removed my key for X-Plane, which must have been on the C drive somewhere.  It also screwed with Gizmo and that only required the removal of the "marker.1" line.  It also reorganized my USB ports which required some re-assigning of controllers.  It always removes things such as MS Office 2007, which seems counter-intuitive as it is a Microsoft program.  I probably haven't found all the problems yet.

John