Sign in to follow this  
tkyler

WIP 01 - King Air Cockpit

Assembling some of the cockpit elements.  Shouldn't be too long before it's time to "shoe-horn" it into the fuselage. 

post-4-13136956811_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Seems like there is a lot of work to do. But it will be spectacular when finished, that's sure. I doubt I will like it as much as I like the MU-2, but it will be a must have.

Thank you guys, with your work X-Plane is getting better and better.

There's more done than shown in the screenshot above..this probably looks a bit more normal.

post-4-131369568148_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Insane! Will you be simulating the appropriate items on the glass Pf and Mfd's? On allot of planes with glass cockpits, the display's don't show what it does in real life.

It's possible rick_studder.  What i mean by that is that I DO have the information to incorporate a "six-pack" version.  Doing 2 different "thorough" versions increases the release time.  The "six pack" version usually takes longer than the glass version and could increase release time drastically; however, I will not sit here an tell you that it won't be done.  I seem to be much faster nowadays then in the MU-2 days and do not have to experiment much with things the way I did on the MU-2 project.  I DO wish to have both versions released in a single package...that much I can tell you.  So I guess it comes down to if I can afford to wait to incorporate both versions I will...if not, I'll have to stagger the releases...but I DO want to do a six-pack version.

What kind of king air is this

The type listed in the forum section title it's posted in.

2009, dude. You're breaking new buried topic revival records!

Using talpatalk, this is all I saw 6c5b034f78c390c5a02406e700c00f59.jpg

That said, is old topics banned from commenting Cameron or do you just have nothing else to comment you crazy dude :P In retrospect seems i should have read everything, just jumped the gun when seeing pictures of a cockpit i did not recognize. And in my defence it doesnt say B200 (ref picture), and sorry about the date issue. Was hoping for a B350 B)