IXEG not indicating EGT and N2

Fesi

I fixed this issue a while back. I installed tugmaster  which uses the python software that causes the aircraft to shake. After deleting the shaking goes away. I now installed better pushback which started an issue with IXEG 737 again. This plane does not like pushback programs. During engine start the EGT and N2 do not indicate values and does affect the aircraft power. When I remove BPB it works fine again. It seems like these problems are specific to me for some reason because when I search online I don't see anyone experiences these issues. How do I get these programs to work with each other. Actually I removed BPB but still happens. 

B733_2.png

Edited by Morten

45 minutes ago, Shanwick said:

It's caused by the XP11.20vr1 update. You have to roll back to 11.11 if you want the engine digits. With every new XP update, something in the sim will stop working correctly. It's frustrating. 

Its the way of progress! :P

And you can resort to flying at night - the digits show then!

Cheers, Jan

2 hours ago, Litjan said:

Its the way of progress! :P

And you can resort to flying at night - the digits show then!

Cheers, Jan

I just don't think it will ever stop. One must constantly compromise something. By the time everything works works well, x plane 12 will probably be available and it starts all over again :lol:

Love the IXEG 737. I also want to thank you Jan. Your dedication and expertise is highly appreciated here!

Edited by Shanwick

1 hour ago, Fesi said:

Yes it is frustrating. Hope developers are fixing these things.

Your post feels is a bit contradictory :huh:

If you are trying to avoid frustration and looking for a smooth and stable experience you should stay away from BETAS, betas break things, they are there to evolve and test new stuff, that is the nature of betas.

Edited by mmerelles

4 minutes ago, Fesi said:

I agree, it's my fault. When I start x plane it tells me there is an update so I do it. I'm not looking for betas. I will pay more attention and not update the betas anymore. 

If you disable "check for betas" check box on the installer. Xplane will only warn you about new stable releases but not about betas.

If you want to roll back to the latest stable release 11.11. Simply run the installer, disable "betas" checkbox, and clic update. The installer will tell 11.11 is latest stable available and await for you confirmation to roll back smoothly for you.

I did disable the check for betas yesterday and was in fact wondering how to roll back to the last stable version so I will try that. Thanks

I have a question about IXEG. In the FMC it has company route heading and the aircraft folder has a company route section as well. It states we are to put the flight plan file in the coroutes folder with extension .FPL. I don't see this folder. Am I suppose to create a folder and where? It also sais save route in the FMC but every time I try it tells me there is a problem saving the file. An answer would be appreciated. 

Hi Fesi,

there is indeed a quirk in the installation program that needs you to manually ad a folder named "coroutes" to the aircraft folder. Sorry for that omission!

Once that is present, you will be able to save your current routing with the "save route" prompt.

It will add a file with the .fpl extension to that folder.

At my company we use a pair of three-letter codes with a number for our company routes, for example KLAX - KSFO route 4 would be LAXSFO4.fpl

Cheers, Jan

• 4 weeks later...