IXEG Refund

DisguisedPanda54

Ixeg aircraft is known being one of the very lightest fps aircraft for xplane

if you are experiencing terrible fps only to this aircraft something is wrong and should be diagnosed and fixed

one of the known issues that makes your ixeg bird go to 1-2 fps is windows defender. You need to set an exemption to entire xplane folder

you should share more details for help.

Edited by mmerelles
Misspelling

15 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

Ixeg aircraft is known being one of the very lightest fps aircraft for xplane

if you are experiencing terrible fps only to this aircraft something is wrong and should be diagnosed and fixed

one of the known issues that makes your ixeg bird go to 1-2 fps is windows defender. You need to set an exemption to entire xplane folder

you should share more details for help.

Ty for your answer. Yeah i read that everywhere as well, but my PC is not very good. I flew only basic GA Aircrafts in X-plane 11. I wanted to try some airliner, and read this is the best one. But i will not upgrade any time soon, maybe next christmass. My PC:

I3-6100

RAM: 8GB

GTX 750

I also had a “weak” computer before I upgraded to a ”better” one. What I did in the past was to firstly turn off HDR which eats FPS in the sim and also lower other settings. This gave me usable frames to fly with until such time that I was able to upgrade my computer. Try this and you might be surprised at how usable the IXEG becomes. Good luck. 

Thanks, I tried that already, i get max 20 Fps in the air, on ground I have around 10. I cant upgrade right now. But IDK, i dont think its big problem to block my activation and get my money back, in sorry guys but what should i do with this addon now... nothing, i know i should look more but i didnt find anything... Sorry again and i hope somebody will be able to help me.

Edited by DisguisedPanda54