Key and Joystick commands not visible.

Spookytooth

Spooky,

As you can see in your screenshot, if you hover the mouse over the area you can see the command appear.  This problem comes from the way I coded the commands before the new XP v11 UI was available.   We won't be changing this for the current version of the Saab, but it will get fixed in v2.  Use the mouse hover technique until v2 is available,

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, JGregory said:

Spooky,

As you can see in your screenshot, if you hover the mouse over the area you can see the command appear.  This problem comes from the way I coded the commands before the new XP v11 UI was available.   We won't be changing this for the current version of the Saab, but it will get fixed in v2.  Use the mouse hover technique until v2 is available,

Hi, thanks for the answer. Just wanted to know if I am the only one with this problem. Yes I have been using the hover over technique. I will wait for V2 of course, since I am a big fun of the Saab. Thanks again.

Vassilis