Version 1.5

Spookytooth

2 hours ago, Goran_M said:

I just got done with 1.5 less than 12 hours ago.  Might do a little more testing and fine tune 1 more thing, but as far as we're concerned, it's definitely ready for XP11.  All files have been uploaded, and all that's left is for Cameron to package and ship.  

I just read the news in your facebook page, great! Biting my nails, love this plane! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

11 hours ago, Goran_M said:

I just got done with 1.5 less than 12 hours ago.  Might do a little more testing and fine tune 1 more thing, but as far as we're concerned, it's definitely ready for XP11.  All files have been uploaded, and all that's left is for Cameron to package and ship.  

Great News! Thank You very much for your effort!! I can't wait to get my hands on this beauty again! Happy Holidays!

Damn it. 

A few weeks because of "specific details"?$

I'm desperately missing my Saab and situations like this do more harm than good to each of your brands.

The X-plane community is gathering new potential customers everyday, and you don't get a second chance to make a first impression.

Please try to expedite things for your common good (and mine).

Peace,

GD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, cap10jaf said:

Damn it. 

A few weeks because of "specific details"?$

I'm desperately missing my Saab and situations like this do more harm than good to each of your brands.

The X-plane community is gathering new potential customers everyday, and you don't get a second chance to make a first impression.

Please try to expedite things for your common good (and mine).

Peace,

GD

I'm not sure what any of what you just said means, especially the part about "'specific details'?$". I can only assume that you know nothing of the inner workings or reasonings, so any assumptions you have are assuredly way off.

Goran is giving you guys optimism and false hope without lying that it will be a few weeks. We may as well kill that now and make expectations reasonable rather than a stampede a week from now asking why it isn't out when Goran made it seem like it would/could be.

Nothing will change that outcome. The whole "first impressions" talk is nonsense when it comes to this update.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Cameron said:

I'm not sure what any of what you just said means, especially the part about "'specific details'?$ »

9 hours ago, Cameron said:

A few weeks, since Goran doesn't want to just come out with that specific detail.

Well, you talked about a specific detail you were missing from Goran, so yes we know nothing about your inner working but since you explain nothing you cannot blame us for not understanding.... 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

From the LES Facebook page...

All files have been sent to Cameron at X-Aviation, and he'll rush to get installers made and everyone's account updated.

I was wrong to assume, but it leads one to believe you two are having a problem.

I apologize for my assumption.

GD

• Upvote 3

I think, that by saying 'Goran doesn't want to just come out with that specific detail' Cameron means that Goran doesn't mention that it is going to take a few weeks. He doesn't say that something is missing in technological process. Am I right?

As we don't know the process and required work, we (or some of us at least) assumed that's gonna be just a few days.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tchou said:

Well, you talked about a specific detail you were missing from Goran

Uh, no I did not. The specific detail was that it will be a few weeks.

1 hour ago, gardiniere said:

I think, that by saying 'Goran doesn't want to just come out with that specific detail' Cameron means that Goran doesn't mention that it is going to take a few weeks. He doesn't say that something is missing in technological process. Am I right?

As we don't know the process and required work, we (or some of us at least) assumed that's gonna be just a few days.

This is 100% correct!

I've already shown that I'm prone to misinterpretation, but this seems to be your way of saying that X-Aviation is your hobby, not your business?

I'm cool with that as a hobbyist and business owner myself.

It's just killing me that you have these Rock-Star developers selling their products exclusively on your site, yet your forum front page is from March 20?

Let somebody help you now, before the XP11 opportunity leaves you in its wake.

Peace,

GD

1 hour ago, cap10jaf said:

I've already shown that I'm prone to misinterpretation, but this seems to be your way of saying that X-Aviation is your hobby, not your business?

You have greatly misinterpreted again.

It's just killing me that you have these Rock-Star developers selling their products exclusively on your site, yet your forum front page is from March 20?

X-Pilot is a community website. Everything on here is free, the front page content included. It's not a main priority, but we have allowed various community members over the years to have access and post on that page. Unfortunately it's not an exciting task, and while people initially say yes, follow through is typically dismal.

Let somebody help you now, before the XP11 opportunity leaves you in its wake.

This is really dramatic. It's very evident you have little clue what you're talking about when it comes to the whole community and our customers vs your own view. Please stop.

• 2 weeks later...