XP10 Cannot use CRS/HDG/GPS knobs etc

DanielEZY0252

Your GizmoLog.txt shows an error when scrolling the OBS2 dial.  This should have been displayed in the console window in red text when it occurred.  I am unable to recreate this error.  If you can consistently recreate this, please post the exact steps to do so. 

Also, please advise what your frame rates are when running the Saab.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi> I have the same issue. XP10, a/c ver. 1.4.1. I cannot move any knobs by rotatting the mouse whee despite off I have checked the proper chack box in the prefs menu.+

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Any guess on that? I cannot use the aircraft ever since I updated it to ver. 1.4.1.:( I have re-installed it already but no success. Knobs are inactive still

1 hour ago, Silent_V said:

Any guess on that? I cannot use the aircraft ever since I updated it to ver. 1.4.1.:( I have re-installed it already but no success. Knobs are inactive still

I can't access your GizmoLog.txt file.  For some weird reason, it's giving me an error.  But I'll start by asking if you received ANY error messages via the Gizmo console (A grey box that appears with any red messages in it.  Usually among a bunch of other text)?