Machine locked

dental1

Hi

I'm a big fan of this plane,but they locked my machine. I sent two support tickets and have not heard anything. I even purchased a second copy in hope that a new licsense would unlock my machine which is a lap top. I don't want to be a pest but you know how it is ,this aircraft is addictive. Help

Regards Lee

for a start, I would recommend to post this in the respective sub-forum. which aircraft are you talking about? IXEG? LES?...

posting a specific add-on issue in a generic "help" forum reduces the probability of some concerned developer seeing your message.

then, there used to be an issue with the ticket system, whereby you were not allowed to send in multiple requests with the consequence of the first one being put back in the queue... not sure if this one is still accurate, though

6 hours ago, dental1 said:

but they locked my machine

We don't lock machines. You locked your own machine.

When you have too many machines/OS's activated, you are presented with a screen that states to de-activate one "forever". You are presented with the names you gave each machine, and the activation date of each one. When you select it, you then have to acknowledge that you are about to forever de-activate a machine you've selected by manually typing in all caps the word "FREEZE".

You selected the machine. You locked it. We just allowed you to do your own selection, and that's the end of this story.