airfighter

General Aviation - P.180 Avanti II

On 7/11/2019 at 3:49 AM, airfighter said:

In the current version, you can only manipulate the props with the mouse. Also it would be better to have no axis of your controls assigned to props (separate of both) to avoid any interference between mouse commands and physical controls positioning. It is programmed that the controls will "stick" to certain positions to simulate the lever falling into a gate. Of course. I strongly recommend to have a dedicated controls/joystick profile for Avanti. 

A total fix for this is coming with the next version, where you will set at the options, what type of controls you are using, so the controls will be work properly. Check the image below.

To make things work for mouse control, VR controls, single axis, and separate axis have become impossible to have them all just working. A bit of patient for now!

CAUTION: Disabling GIZMO will render the aircraft not operational. Don't do that!

1308109024_avanti-2019-07-1111_34_51.thumb.png.61ea5621f8787831a67f51abae117339.png

Please consider a LBS option for the Non Euro pilots. I am truly in awe of your efforts and thank you many times over for your donation to our community.

26 minutes ago, deltapilot90 said:

Please consider a LBS option for the Non Euro pilots. I am truly in awe of your efforts and thank you many times over for your donation to our community.

Thanks a lot! Easy thing...

Enjoy!

1900281831_avanti-2019-08-1312_07_50.thumb.png.dd1779f498579e01160e8c8133925744.png