Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
natman22

Beechcraft Duchess Install issue

5 posts in this topic

I am having an issue when installing the Beechcraft Duchess into X-Plane 11/Win 10.  After unzipping the download and executing the installer the install asks for my X-aviation email address. After inputting the address a warning pop-up appears saying " You Need to specify a value". I can't get past this warning and have to terminate the install.  I own several other X-Aviation products ( MU-2, Real Weather etc) and I don't think I've ever had this problem. I am using the correct email address. I looked but couldn't find this issue on the forum. Any advice? 

Thanks

Thanks Cameron. This was the first thing I tried before posting my original post but it didn’t seem to help. I believe my windows setting for text is 125 or 150 % as I am running my monitor @ 4K.  Changing it back to 100% gave me the same warning message. I might try dropping my screen resolution from 4K to something lower to see if that makes the text field size work better. Thanks again for the ideas. 

Edited by natman22

You'll likely need to restart your machine after applying this setting for it to work.