SMP 4.6 locked FPS again ....

Acesimulation

So I flew from Belfast City to East Midlands last night, Whilst en-route I noticed some storm clouds ahead ( Well I seen lightning anyway) then All of a sudden my FPS went from 55 to a locked 19 FPS again, No matter what I did ( Lowered cloud distance and that didn't help) In the end I disabled SMP and I got my FPS back again. So I know 100% there is something wrong somewhere. 

PC Specs: I7 6700k @ 4.5ghz, GTX 1070 SC, 16GB 3000mhz ram.

Log is attached from last nights flight

Log.txt

You have a lot of hi-res scenery installed. What I think happened is that when you entered stormy conditions, loading up those clouds consumed more memory than what your system had left over after loading all of your custom scenery and other add-ons. Once your PC runs out of memory, it starts swapping to disk, and that means a dramatic reduction in frame rate. I know you have a good PC, but custom scenery can eat RAM and VRAM alive.

It's not really a problem with SMP, it's just a matter of pushing your system too hard. Your log shows that you were flying over several ortho scenery and custom scenery tiles.

If you were to fly through similar conditions using a default aircraft and default scenery, you might compare performance in a situation where SMP isn't competing for scarce resources.