Saab 340A in x-Plane 11 bug report

Gentfam

Hello

I fully realise that the Saab is not fully ready for x-plane11 yet, but just wanted to point out a couple of problems I have encountered. I have just bought a new computer which can manage xp11 so bought it and loaded my payware aircraft on it. The Saab worked ok, but there were 2 problems

1) I cannot zoom in or out with the scroll wheel of my mouse any more

2) Problems with the autopilot. Course and heading knobs don't work and the VORs are not picked up properly. You get the distance from the beacon but not the central bar which shows which direction to turn to move to the radial. Sorry, I am not sure of the official correct description!

All this in the hope it helps

Brian

28 minutes ago, Gentfam said:

Hello

I fully realise that the Saab is not fully ready for x-plane11 yet, but just wanted to point out a couple of problems I have encountered. I have just bought a new computer which can manage xp11 so bought it and loaded my payware aircraft on it. The Saab worked ok, but there were 2 problems

2) Problems with the autopilot. Course and heading knobs don't work and the VORs are not picked up properly. You get the distance from the beacon but not the central bar which shows which direction to turn to move to the radial. Sorry, I am not sure of the official correct description!

Brian

HI

In Saab menu, choise preference you need check the box scholl whell zoom.

I have also problem on course vor2 and the AP not work in xp 11.10b8.

40 minutes ago, Gentfam said:

Hello

Brian

Are you running Beta 8?

2 minutes ago, manguras said:

HI

In Saab menu, choise preference you need check the box scholl whell zoom.

I have also problem on course vor2 and the AP not work in xp 11.10b8.

The autopilot is acting very strangely in beta 8.  Please revert back to 11.05 if you want things to go back to "normal".  

• 1 month later...

thanks for your reactions. I have been away travelling, which is why I did not reply before. I keep away from x-plane betas, as I am not computer savvy enough. If I remember rightly, it was on 11-05 when I last flew the Saab. Now things have gone up to 11-11, but I have not been flying lately, Christmas preparations in church etc, but hope to get "airborne" again soon. I will check about the scroll wheel check-box; I think it was on, but I will see.

Happy new year to all

Brian